10. Fantastic Make and Takes…if you want to try new techniques and supplies before you buy them, the expo is the best place to try them out and take home fun handmade items that you’ve made!
9. Prizes galore! They were calling out names and numbers all weekend long!
8. Great selection of vendors this year…everything from $1.00 stores to the glitziest glitter I’ve seen in years. This stuff was so awesome and they had so many pretty colors! I want them all!!!
7. Elena had Canon Printers at the crops both nights, you could print photos to your heart's content! as well as the flip-pal mobile scanner- she got to scan boobies in honor of October being Breast Cancer Awareness month! hee hee!
6. Each of the crops had unbelievable vendor bargains you could not get on the Expo floor! My personal fave was the 7 sets of Thickers for $10.00, oh yeah baby!!
5. Awesome raffles both nights at the crop hosted by Charity Wings. The vendors were very generous, we had incredible items up for grabs!
4. We raised almost $1,000.00 for The Pink-Link.org, which is an organization that links people who are under going treatment for Breast Cancer to others who are under going the same treatment.
3. Charity Wings had a cute but creepy booth! We featured our exclusive Creepy Cutie from Queen Kat Designs in a creepy but cute make and take! We still have just a few of our Bat Princess Stamps available; they are $6.99 plus shipping.
2. We raffled off a brand new Cricut Imagine and 2 Cricut Cartridges and raised over $1300.00 to help support our organization! Our winner of the packaged valued at close $700.00 was so excited!
1. And the #1 reason to come out to the next Scrapbook Expo is to see old friends and make new friends! We had such a great time talking to folks who came by to visit during the 2 days we were there, we can’t wait for the next one…hope to see you there!