However, don't even think that Teri hasn't been hustling to reach her goals. She's been very creative....check out her many fundraising activities (definitely some out-of-the-box thinking!):
- Hosted a Bunco night where she gave out prizes donated by local restaurants.
- Sent and RESENT donation letters - Persistence should never be underestimated!
- Helped host a Pat and Oscars fundraiser night with Beth Oliver and distributed fliers all over Temecula for the vent.
- Sold goody bags filled with great scrapbook prizes at the Dessert Scrappers week end retreat
- Garage sales
- Cupcakes sale - 2 of the cupcakes made were rainbow on the inside and, if chosen, resulted in a prize for the cupcake eater :)
- Donated two raffle baskets to another Dessert Scrappers weekend retreat - raised over $100
Consider donating to Teri's campaign and help her reach her goal.
Happy Scrapping, Teri!
P.S. I think you might need to teach us all how to make zipper flowers! Super cool!!!