Well you can, virtually!!!
Saturday, Sunday and Monday, we will be streaming live with interviews from your favorite manufacturers--Unity Stamp Company, Jenni Bowlin, Teresa Collins, The Girls Paperie, Tattered Angels, Bazill, Creative Imaginations, My Minds Eye, Prima, Donna Salazar and many many more!!
And get this, new releases are being donated by the manufacturers and put on eBay to benefit Crops of Luv. Crops of Luv organizes crops where participants create memory books for the families of children with life threatening illnesses. You can bid on the new releases and all profits will go to Crops of Luv! Plus, you will be the first on your block to play with all the new designs!!!
On January 29, 30 and 31, 2011, you are invited to join Charity Wings at the “Charity Wings Parlor” on the floor at Winter CHA 2011. (A link will be sent to you upon paid registration.) We will be there each day from 10:00 am until 6:00 pm!
So you ask, what do I get for my $45 registration?
- 3 Days of fun at the virtual “Charity Wings Parlor” at CHA.
- A Swap Bag of Goodies and at least FIVE Makes and Takes from the industries leading designers and manufacturers.
- You’ll be one of the first to see the NEW RELEASES.
- First crack at the fantastic new releases being auctioned on eBay.
- Exclusive interviews with designers and the Charity Wings icons!!!
- Exciting impromptu interviews and sights from the show floor!
Plus, you’ll be getting a signed item from one of the designers at CHA.
Wow, doesn’t that sound fun!!! I know I’ll be sending my registration for sure!!!
It’ll be just like being there!
To register, click here.