This weekend Scrapbook Royalty helped organize FOUR events to benefit Komen for the Cure!
We're still totaling the donations raised from each event but I had the pleasure of helping organize the Cupcakes For a Cure SCRAP PINK Crop in Hesperia, CA with the Divine Desert Divas. Here are the details:
Nan Paturzo of Zutter Bind It All hosted the event -- she helped us collect over 100 Cards for the Troops!! (This year's campaign will be announced shortly). Nan also had loads of giveaways from Zutter, including the Bind It All, Scor It, Round It All, and brand new Zutter covers and page protectors! Here are some of the other highlights of the crop:
We've got "Fairy Divas In Training"! That's Shelbie and Katie to be exact ;)
Ashley got her groove on to try to win an extra goodie bag!
Pat showing off her Scrap Pink flair
Lots of cropping was going on!!
Hand massages by Arbonne!!
Yvonne Ojeda, Education Director for Komen for the Cure Inland Empire came at tea time to educate us about Komen, their mission, and about breast health. Our volunteer, Jennifer Ward, is seen here chatting and getting support from Yvonne - Jennifer has a family member who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. Not only did we fundraise, we spread hope and support!
- Starbuck's, Main & Mountain in Hesperia, CA
- Cristal Rubio, Tupperware ph: 760-912-8018
- Ylia Sedillo, Dove Chocolatier
- Laura Miller of Desert Scrappers and Close to My Heart
- Zutter Bind It All
- Monique Beck, Creative Memories
- Erica Kovach, Arbonne
- Jennifer Priest, Hydrangea Hippo
- April Peel, Longaberger
- Maria Getz, Stampin' Up!
- Repurposed Denim by Natasha
- Tattered Angels
- Lil D's Hair Salon, Victorville
- Farmer Brother's Coffee
- Stater Bros. Markets
- Pizza Factory, Hesperia, CA
- Smoke + Fire BBQ by Xaver Priest, xpriest75[at]yahoo[dot]com
- SAM Charms by Samantha Welch
- Seabrook Guillen, Avon
- Craft Mates
- Aprile's Attic
- Cards by Pat Deibler
- Tricia Gray, The Canon Printer Lady
- Pat Chastain
- Say It With Letters
- Color Me Miki
(Cathy was unable to stay at the event due to a family emergency- we appreciate your generosity in giving to this worthy cause Cathy!!)
Queen of Sweets: Lara Askin