Black White and Gifts All Over So Cal
December 5th, 2009
There are two ways to participate...
1) Host a garage sale at your house-$10 donation gets you an ad on the website highlighting what kind of stuff you will be selling new, used, handmade, anything goes! It's a garage sale! It will also list what percentage of your sales you will be donating-minimum 10%
- Donate a minimum of 10% of your total sales from the Black White and Gifts all over event to Scrapbook Royalty. If you are currently registered for an upcoming Scrapbook Royalty event, you can choose the option of having the donation count towards your fundraising goal! We will post the % you are donating with your address when we list it.
- Sign in participants that attend your sale and record their purchases.
- Send the list of participants and their purchases and your donation check by December 14th either by fax- 858-558-9444, email- email@example.com or USPS-Scrapbook Royalty, PO Box 910665, San Diego, CA 92121
We will be listing the details of this event on Craig's List, Message Boards, Blogs, Our Newsletters, Newspapers, Face Book, Twitter, Garage Sale Hunter.com as well as posting and handing out flyers every where we can. We'll do the marketing. You do the selling!
You are welcome to have as many friends bring items to sell as you like! The only restriction is that it must be a private residence. This is not open to businesses.
This is open to San Diego County, LA County, Orange County, and Inland Empire residents.
We would love your help getting the word out. Please blog, tweet, facebook, email, post flyers, whatever you can to let people know!
- Sell anything and everything you can but price to sell!
- Feel free to sell edibles!
- Feel free to offer giveaways of your own! We love Fairy Fly Bys!
- Entice shoppers with freebies and bonuses!
- Make up grab bags, they are awesome!
- Offer a cute make and take for a donation!
- The ideas are endless!
You will have 75 words to say as much as you can about your sale!
Handmade one of a kind gifts, new and used crafting supplies, patterned paper 10 for $1. Lots of Scrapbook, Stamping stuff. Fabric. Ribbon. Vintage Games, Kitchenware and Books. Gently used kids clothing. Class Kits, Ott Light, Original Cricut machine with 6 cartridges $100, Snowboard, bike, end table, shabby chic dresser. Gift wrapping for a small donation. 8 am till 2pm Saturday and Sunday. First 30 people each day will get a Fairy Fly By gift.
Here are some resources to help you have a successful sale:
2) Sign up for a Shopping Pass-$5 donation gets you a list of the locations. and entrance into the raffle!
We will be giving away:
- a brand new Gypsy from Provocraft
- a gift certificate for an all access pass for one year to Nothridge Media's fabulous Magazines (Scrapbook Trends and Cards included!)
- a Black and White Gift Basket from Fiskars ($50 value)
- and more to come!!!
The list of locations will be emailed to you the Wednesday before the event so you and your friends can plan your route!
More ways to win!!
Sign in at each location and log how much you spend:
- Just for stopping by you will get an additional entry
- For every $5 you spend, you will get another entry!