- Would you like a little Christmas/Holiday cash?
- Want to make room for all the great stuff you are going to get over the holidays?
- Want to reach a fundraising goal?
There are now THREE ways to participate...
1) Host a garage sale at your house.
A $10 donation places an ad about your sale on our website highlighting the items you will be selling; new, used, handmade, anything goes! It's a garage sale! The ad will also list what percentage of your sales you will be donating to Scrapbook Royalty (minimum 10%).
- Donate a minimum of 10% of your total sales from the Black White & Gifts All Over event to Scrapbook Royalty. If you are currently registered for an upcoming Scrapbook Royalty event, you can choose to apply the donation towards your fundraising goal! We will post the % you are donating with your address when we list it.
- Sign-in participants that attend your sale and record their purchases.
- Send the list of participants and their purchases along with your donation check to Scrapbook Royalty by December 14th either by fax- email@example.com or USPS-Scrapbook Royalty, PO Box 910665, San Diego, CA 92121 , email-
We will be listing the details of this event on Craig's List, Message Boards, Blogs, Our Newsletters, Newspapers, Face Book, Twitter, Garage Sale Hunter.com as well as posting on our blog and website and handing out flyers every where we can.
We'll do the marketing. You do the selling!
You are welcome to have as many friends bring items to sell as you like! The only restriction is that it must be a private residence. This is not open to businesses.
This is open to San Diego County, LA County, Orange County, and Inland Empire (Riverside and San Bernardino Counties) residents.
We would love your help getting the word out. Please blog, tweet, facebook, email, post flyers, whatever you can to let people know!
- Sell anything and everything you can but price to sell!
- Feel free to sell edibles!
- Feel free to offer giveaways of your own! We love Fairy Fly Bys!
- Entice shoppers with freebies and bonuses!
- Make up grab bags, they are awesome!
- Offer a cute make and take for a donation!
- The ideas are endless!
You will have 75 words in your advertisement to say as much as you can about your sale!
Handmade one of a kind gifts, new and used crafting supplies, patterned paper 10 for $1. Lots of Scrapbook, Stamping stuff. Fabric. Ribbon. Vintage Games, Kitchenware and Books. Gently used kids clothing. Class Kits, Ott Light, Original Cricut machine with 6 cartridges $100, Snowboard, bike, end table, shabby chic dresser. for a small donation. 8 am till 2pm Saturday and Sunday. First 30 people each day will get a Fairy Fly By gift.
Here are some resources to help you have a successful sale:
2) Sign up for a Shopping Pass-$5 donation gets you a list of the locations. and entrance into the raffle!
We will be giving away:
- a brand new Gypsy from Provocraft
- a gift certificate for an all access pass for one year to Nothridge Media's fabulous Magazines (Scrapbook Trends and Cards included!)
- a Black and White Gift Basket from Fiskars ($50 value)
- and more to come!!!
The list of locations will be emailed to you the Wednesday before the event so you and your friends can plan your route!
Sign in at each location and log how much you spend:
- Just for stopping by you will get an additional entry into the raffle
- For every $5 you spend, you will get another entry into the raffle!
- For every $5 you spend with eBay sellers benefiting Scrapbook Royalty you'll receive an extra entry into the raffle! View sellers here: Scrapbook Royalty on eBay
If you're not local to Southern California or you can't have a garage sale at your residence, consider selling on eBay! Through eBay's Giving Works program you can opt to donate a percentage of your sales to Scrapbook Royalty! Check out our page on eBay: Scrapbook Royalty on eBay
- Donate a minimum of 10% of your total sales from the Black White & Gifts All Over event to Scrapbook Royalty. If you are currently registered for an upcoming Scrapbook Royalty event, you can choose to apply the donation towards your fundraising goal! We will post the % you are donating with a link to your ebay shop when we list it.
- Your shop must have active items listed for sale that will end by December 8, 2009. Make sure your items will end by December 8 to allow time for the buyer to pay and for you to send payment to Scrapbook Royalty.
- Items must say "Black White & Gifts All Over" in the description. Please make this easy for buyers to find ;)
- Send the list of buyers and their purchases to Scrapbook Royalty by December 14th either by fax- firstname.lastname@example.org or USPS-Scrapbook Royalty, PO Box 910665, San Diego, CA 92121 , email-
- Pay your donation via Mission Fish through ebay to Scrapbook Royalty. Here's how it works: