Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Why Should You Sign Up for Live at CHA?

Laura Bray has graciously answered this question for you!!! 

In Laura’s own words:

“I'm a CHA member, so I'm going to the show, but I'm almost jealous of the people who are doing the Live at CHA Event!  The lines of make & takes at the show can get long and there are so many booths that you can get overwhelmed and miss out on seeing some great new products.  The CHA Live folks aren't going to have these issues (not to mention the costs of parking, and staying in a hotel and the bad food options!).  If you have ever wanted to attend CHA this is an amazing opportunity!”

DMC-BlinkieThat’s not all!  Can you believe it that the one and only  Donna Downey will be demoing for Faber-Castell during the event.  I can’t wait to see that one.  I for one, watch Donna’s Inspiration Wednesday posts on her blog every week!  I wonder what she’s got going this week?

There’s even more to come so stay tyned to this spot!!!

0 comments: