Scrapbook Royalty is collecting canned food at Desert Scrappers Retreats!!!
Jennifer Priest will be at Desert Scrappers Retreats selling tote hooks and aprons, teaching classes and make n takes, selling raffle tickets and collecting food for charity.
Right now Scrapbook Royalty has partnered with Fiskateers to collect canned food for the homeless and those in need. We always do a raffle to benefit charity at Laura's retreats (thanks Laura!) so this time I am offering one raffle ticket for every 3 cans or boxes of nonperishable food you bring to me at the retreat to donate. If you bring 10 cans, you'll receive a goodie bag! For example, bring 20 cans of food and get 6 raffle tickets and two goodie bags.
We'll also be selling raffle tickets in the traditional sense: $2 per ticket or 20 tickets for $20. The proceeds from the two raffles I am doing will be split equally between Scrapbook Royalty and the American Diabetes Association. Diabetes is a disease that has affected nearly every member of my family. Scrapbook Royalty has yet to help a charity regarding this disease so this is our opportunity to make a difference for yet another worthy cause.
Here's a checklist for the retreat:
- Bring Canned Food. Get a raffle ticket for every 3 cans, goodie bag for every 10 cans.
- Bring $ for Raffle Tickets. $2 per ticket or 20 tickets for $20.
- Shop for Scrapbook Royalty loot: and help support our charity. I'll have tote hooks and aprons at the Hydrangea Hippo booth.
- Shop at Hydrangea Hippo. Kits are Buy Two Get One free, lots of ribbon, stick pins, banner kits, grab bags, and more.
- Sign Up for Classes. Check out this post for the Paypal buttons and class pics and descriptions. Get a goodie bag for signing up by May 28 and paying online through Paypal.
- Have fun!