Monday, May 24, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS CRESCENDOH

Leave a Comment and win a goody bag from the Launch Party!

What a fabulous night for Crescendoh's launch at
Gothic Moon Productions in Orange, California.




The Art Community turned out in true love and support of Jenny Doh and
her Crescendoh family.
The guest speakers included Suzi Blu and Melody Ross.





Scrapbook Royalty is honored to be one of Crescendoh's charities of choice.
Shop for Art Saves merchandise and help support
Scrapbook Royalty and three other charities.


Leave a comment and a winner will be chosen next week.
If you are chosen, you will receive a fun goody bag from this exciting event.

11 comments:

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

this was too much fun! so many awesome women all in one place!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Glenna Ruoff said...

Looks like fun!

ScrapAddict said...

I've been following Jenny's project. I wish I could have attended the launch, such a wonderful event it seems!

Janet Ang said...

I'm glad that I ran into this blog! What a great cause and now I'll go over to the auction blog!

Pam Hoffman said...

Alas, I was out of town for this so thanks for the excellent recap!

Pam Hoffman
http://mycre8tivelife.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/PamHoffman

queen bee tracy said...

I love the concept of "Art Saves". There must have been sparks in the air with all that amazing talent together in one place.

becky said...

looks like fun! all the good stuff happens in CA!

Saguaro Chick said...

What a wonderful event! It is a great thing that you are involved in. It looks like the party was a huge success. You got to spend the party with some amazing women! You all do such wonderful things for the community.

Jodie R said...

Wow! It looks like it was a fun event! I can only imagine how awesome it was!

danette said...

I would have loved to have been there to feed off of all the creative energy.