- It is very helpful if you send envelopes with your cards please. Those of you that did not, its ok, I will be buying some to add and I am still so grateful for your beautiful creations!
- buy the envelopes first so you know what size to make your card
- Stick the back of the card into the envelope when you send it to me so they can see the card front without having to take the card out and the card and envelope will not get separated.
or use clear envelopes,
or put the envelope and card in a clear bag.
- use a standard size envelope, letter or card, 6x6 and odd sizes are more expensive to send.
- keep the bulk down. buttons and charms dont always ship that well.
That's it for now... Send cards to:
PO Box 910665
San Diego, CA 92191
Thanks so much for your suppor!