Heritage Makers will be offering high speed, high volume scanning at the Royal Slumber Crop March 14-15, 2009 at the Boys & Girls Club in San Marcos, CA. Heritage Makers can scan a box of photos in about an hour. Heritage Makers can also scan 12x12 layouts!
Top 5 reasons to scan and digitize your photos:
1. Scanned photos can easily accessed and moved in case of a fire
2. Scanned photos can be stored off-site for any disaster
3. Scanned photos can be easily shared and organized.
4. Scanned photos stops the degradation of photos at that , and digital enhancements can be done
5. Scanned photos can be used in digital books, cards, calendars, postcards, and so much more
The cost of scanning is:
$.39 per scan for under 100 photos
$.29 per scan for 100-499 photos
$.19 per scan for 500+ photos
Scanning can be done at 300, 600, or 1200 dpi. Please bring a flash drive for photos to be transferred onto, or a 1GB flashdrive can be purchased for $9.95.
A will be available for scanning of your 12x12 scrapbooks. The cost is $1 per scan.
from the scanning will be donated to:
Imagine archiving all your photos, while scrapping, and benefiting a charity in the process. It's painless. Scanning slots will fill up quickly. Scanning will be conducted on a first come, first serve basis.